31. H. Ahmed and M. Tahir, “Improving the Accuracy of Human Body Orientation Estimation With Wearable IMU Sensors,” in IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 66, no. 3, pp. 535-542, March 2017.
30. H. Ahmed; M. Tahir, “Accurate Attitude Estimation of a Moving Land Vehicle Using Low-Cost MEMS IMU Sensors,” in IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems , vol.PP, no.99, pp.1-17
29. A. Bates, Z. Khalid, and R. A. Kennedy, “Slepian Spatial-Spectral Concentration Problem ontheSphere: Analytical Formulation for Limited Colatitudeâ˘AS¸LongitudeSpatialRegion," IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 65, no. 6, pp. 1527–1537, Mar. 2017.
28. A. Bates, Z. Khalid, and R. A. Kennedy, “Efﬁcient Computation of Slepian Functions for Arbitrary Regions on the Sphere," IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 65, no. 16, pp. 4379–4393, Aug. 2017.
27. S. Sohaib and M. Uppal, “Full-duplex Compress-Forward Relaying under Residual Self Interference, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, to appear.
26. K. Mazher, U. Farooq, J. Chattha, and M. Uppal, “A Practical Layered Multiplexed-Coded Relaying Scheme for Wireless Multicast,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, to appear.
25. J.Chattha and M.Uppal, “Layered Multiplexed-Coded Relaying in Wireless Multicast using QAMTransmissions,” IEEE Communication Letters, Vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 760-763, April 2016.
24. Y. F. Alem, Z. Khalid and R. A. Kennedy, “Spherical Harmonic Expansion of FisherBingham Distribution and 3D Spatial Fading Correlation for Multiple-Antenna Systems,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 65, no. 7, pp 5695,5700, Jul. 2016.
23. A. Bates, Z. Khalid, and R. A. Kennedy, “An Optimal Dimensionality Sampling Scheme on the Sphere with Accurate and Efﬁcient Spherical Harmonic Transform for Diffusion MRI," IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 23, no. 1, pp 15,19, Jan. 2016.
22. Z. Khalid, R. A. Kennedy, S. Durrani, Y. Wiaux and J. D. McEwen “Gauss-Legendre Sampling on the Rotation Group," IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 23, no. 2, pp 207, 211, Feb. 2016.
21. Tahir, M.; K. Mazher, “Singular Spectrum Based Smoothing of GNSS Pseudorange Dynamics,” IEEE Communications Letters 20 (8), 1551-1554.
20. Z.Khalid,R.A.KennedyandJ.D.McEwen, “Slepianspatial - spectralconcentrationproblem on the ball," Applied Computation. and Harmonic Analysis. (Accepted Feb. 2015, Available Online)
19. U. Zia, M.Uppal, and I. Naqvi “Robust Feedback Design for Time Reversal UWB Communication Systems under CSIT Imperfections,” IEEE Communication Letters, pp. 102-105, January 2015.
18. U.Zia, I.Naqvi, and M.Uppal, “Performance of ultra-wide band time-reversal systems under imperfect channel side information at the transmitter,” Electronic Letters, Vol 51., no. 7, pp. 585-586, 2015.
17. A. Bates, Z. Khalid, and R. A. Kennedy, “Novel Sampling Scheme on the Sphere for Head-Related Transfer Function Measurements," IEEE Trans. on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 1068,1081, Jun. 2015.
16. Y.F.Alem, Z.Khalid and R.A.Kennedy, “3D Spatial Fading Correlation for Uniform Angle of Arrival Distribution,” IEEE Communication Letters, vol. 19, no. 6, pp1073, 1076, Jun. 2015.
15. Z. Khalid, R. A. Kennedy, and J. D. McEwen, “An optimal-dimensionality sampling scheme on the sphere with fast spherical harmonic transforms,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 62, no. 17, pp. 4597–4610, Sep. 2014.
14. Tahir, M.; Presti, L.; Fantino, M., “A novel acquisition strategy for weak GNSS signals based on map criterion,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol.50, no.3, pp.1913,1928, July 2014.
13. M.Uppal, G.Yue, Y.Xin, X.Wang, and Z.Xiong, “Arobust multi-level design for dirty-paper coding,” IEEETrans. Communications, vol. 61,pp. 2612-2623, July 2013.
12. Z. Khalid, P. Sadeghi, R. A. Kennedy, and S. Durrani, “Spatially varying spectral ﬁltering ofsignals on the unit sphere,” IEEE Trans. SignalProcess., vol.61, no.3, pp. 530–544, Feb. 2013.
11. Z. Khalid, R. A. Kennedy, S. Durrani, P. Sadeghi, Y. Wiaux, and J. D. McEwen, “Fast directional spatially localized spherical harmonic transform,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 61, no. 9, pp. 2192–2203, 2013.
10. Z. Khalid and S. Durrani, “Distance distributions in regular polygons,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 62, no. 5, pp. 2363–2368, Jun. 2013.
9. Z. Khalid, S. Durrani, and J. Guo, “A tractable framework for exact probability of node isolation and minimum node degree distribution in ﬁnite multi-hop networks,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., 2013 (Accepted).
8. Muhammad Tahir, Letizia Lo Presti, and Maurizio Fantino, “ A Novel Quasi-Open Loop Architecture for GNSS Carrier Recovery Systems,” International Journal of Navigation and Observation, vol. 2012, 12 pages, 2012.
7. Z. Khalid, S. Durrani, P. Sadeghi, and R. A. Kennedy, “Spatio-spectral analysis on the sphere using spatially localized spherical harmonics transform,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 1487–1492, Mar. 2012.
6. P. Sadeghi, R. A. Kennedy, and Z. Khalid, “Commutative anisotropic convolution on the 2-sphere,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 60, no. 12, pp. 6697–6703, Dec. 2012.
5. M.Uppal, G.Yue, X.Wang,andZ.Xiong, “A rateless coded protocol for half-duplex wireless relay channels, ”IEEETrans. SignalProcessing, vol. 59, pp. 209-222, January 2011.
4. M. Uppal, Z. Yang, A. Høst-Madsen, and Z. Xiong, “Cooperation in the low power regime for the MAC using multiplexed rateless codes,” IEEE Trans. Signal Processing, vol. 58, pp. 4720-4734, September 2010.
3. M. Uppal, V. Stankovi´c, and Z. Xiong, “Code design for MIMO broadcast channels,” IEEE Trans. Communications, vol. 57 , pp. 986–996, April 2009.
2. M. Uppal, Z. Liu, V. Stankovi´c, and Z. Xiong, “Compress-forward Coding with BPSK Modulation for the half-duplex Gaussian relay channel,” IEEETrans. SignalProcessing, vol. 57, pp. 4467–4481, November 2009.
1. Y. Sun, M.Uppal, A. Liveris, S. Cheng, V. Stankovi`c , and Z. Xiong, “Nested turbo codes for the Costa problem,” IEEE Trans. Communications, vol. 56,pp. 388–399, March 2008.